At Revolution Electrical, our team members are our greatest asset.
Managing Director Zac Hayes, personally interviews and employs team members based not only on skills, but also mindset, attitude and commitment to always delivering quality workmanship.
This provides our customers with the confidence that the Revolution Electrical team can provide the right person for the right job, every time.
We pride ourselves in providing all team members with ongoing training, across both safety and operational requirements. We value our employees and work to support them to achieve continual growth and improvement in their skillset. Additionally, we understand this support and training ultimately provides better service and quality outcomes to our customers.
We employ a 100% local workforce, and encourage all team members to take pride in their work and value the contribution that they make to the region.
Our highly skilled team include:
- Aaron Field – Service Manager
- Kim Hamilton – Tradesperson
- Tristan Mariano – Tradesperson
- Paul Agius – Tradesperson
- Brian Poole – Tradesperson
- Tim Heard – Tradesperson
- Jake Fitzsimon – Tradesperson
- Layton Streeter – Apprentice (4th year)
- Zachary Thorpe - Apprentice (2nd Year)
- Sean Gee - Apprentice ( 2nd year)
Our employees hold qualifications in the following licences:
- Electrical Work License
- Elevated Work Platform
- First Aid
- Blue Card
- Australian Communications License
- Confined Space License
- ACRS Data Registration
- Perform High Risk Work
- Maritime Security
- DBCT Inducted